She is highly knowledgeable about the HR practises including recruitment and employer branding, talent management, training and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, organizational design, employee relations and employment law.
She has proven record of supporting businesses to solve their HR issues and make way for the business go through, help to develop individual and team potentials and coach the managers to be capable and inspiring.
She always puts her clients’ needs first and focuses on benefits for her clients. She is very good in articulating the business challenges and how they can turn into HR initiatives adding value to her clients’ priorities.
She believes that great HR is about understanding how to support the business and making a positive difference to every individual and team and create value for business through supportive HR approach.
Qualifications, Trainings and Professional Membership
- New Age Leadership (K2C Consulting)
- Agile HR (Haga Consultancy)
- Accredited Coaching Training (ID Coaching International)
- Accredited Coaching Training (Adler International Learning)
- Leadership Fundamentals (DHL, Belgium)
- 21st Century Leadership (DHL, Germany)
- Project Management / DMAIC Methodology (DHL)
- Training of the Trainer (Baltaş)
- Team Management (DHL)
- Insights Discovery (DHL, Germany)
- Wage Management (HAY Group)
- Job Evaluation (HAY Group)
- Senior Manager Remuneration (HAY Group)
- Personality Analysis with Inventories (MBTI, NEO-PIR and HOGAN inventories)
- Return on Investment in Education / ROI